HOW CHRISTIANS SHOULD LIVE
Compiled from Romans 12 to 16
1) Give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable.
2) Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.
3) Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us.
4) So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you.
5) If your gift is serving others, serve them well.
6) If you are a teacher, teach well.
7) If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging.
8) If it is giving, give generously.
9) If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously.
10) If you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.
11) Don’t just pretend to love others. You should really love them.
12) Hate what is wrong.
13) Hold tightly to what is good.
14) Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.
15) Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically.
16) Rejoice in our confident hope.
17) Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.
18) When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them.
19) Always be eager to practice hospitality.
20) Bless those who persecute you. Don’t curse them; pray that God will bless them.
21) Be happy with those who are happy, and weep with those who weep.
22) Live in harmony with each other.
23) Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people.
24) Don’t think you know it all!
25) Never pay back evil with more evil.
26) Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable.
27) Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone.
28) Never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God.
29) If your enemies are hungry, feed them. If they are thirsty, give them something to drink.
30) Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good.
31) Respect for Authority
32) Everyone must submit to governing authorities.
33) Give to everyone what you owe them.
34) Pay your taxes and government fees to those who collect them.
35) Give respect and honor to those who are in authority.
36) Owe nothing to anyone—except for your obligation to love one another.
37) Love your neighbor as yourself.
38) Remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living.
39) Don’t participate in the darkness of wild parties and drunkenness, or in sexual promiscuity and immoral living, or in quarreling and jealousy.
40) Clothe yourself with the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ.
41) Don’t let yourself think about ways to indulge your evil desires.
42) Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don’t argue with them about what they think is right or wrong.
43) Those who feel free to eat anything must not look down on those who don’t.
44) Those who don’t eat certain foods must not condemn those who do.
45) Stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.
46) Let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up.
47) It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything else if it might cause another believer to stumble.
48) We who are strong must be considerate of those who are sensitive about things like this.
49) We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord.
50) Accept each other just as Christ has accepted you so that God will be given glory.