In this day and age, many things seem like a mystery, but all are conceivable if you only look deeper into the intent of all actions. Today, we will take a closer look into the strategies of the Devil and the purpose of God. We will look at the effectiveness of the force of the “insiders”.
1) Satan was within the inner circle of God’s throne. He was a covering cherub, having access to more personal things and inside information than the other angels, but Satan betrayed God, and inflicted great pain upon the plans for mankind. It takes an inside job to wreak havoc within an organization. Satan started this ploy many moons ago, and he is still inciting others to do the same today. Ezekiel recorded the incident between God and Satan.
God said to Satan, “You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you. “By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones. “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, which they might gaze at you. “You defiled your sanctuaries by the multitude of your iniquities, and by the iniquity of your trading (Ezekiel 28:14-18).
Satan was very close to God, walking up and down on the mountain of God; as an insider, he knew how to cause great trouble for the plans God has for humankind.
2) Judas was another insider, he was one of Jesus’ disciples; just like Satan, he had knowledge of every move that Jesus made. He had the opportunity to know their plans first hand. I was told that he was the treasurer, an important position that warrants his attendance at every gathering. Judas likewise betrayed Jesus and the movement that they were part of. He used his inside force to crush the movement – so they thought, but they did make an effective moved which resulted in Jesus being crucified. Matthew (another disciple) recorded the incident: “Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot went unto the chief priests, and said unto them, ‘What will ye give me, and I will deliver Jesus unto you?’ And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver. And from that time he sought opportunity to betray Jesus (Matthew 26:14-16)”.
3) Another insider that caused great damages to the Israelites is Delilah. She was Samson sweetheart; she was very close to his heart, so much so that she broke his heart. Delilah betrayed Samson and delivered him to the Philistines where they gouged out his eyes and blinded him. This was easily done because of how effective the force of an inside job can be. This too was recorded in Judges 16:18-21. “Delilah realized Samson had finally told her the truth, so she sent for the Philistine rulers. ‘Come back one more time,’ she said, ‘for Samson has finally told me his secret.’ So the Philistine rulers returned with the money in their hands. Delilah lulled Samson to sleep with his head in her lap, and then she called in a man to shave off the seven locks of his hair. In this way she began to bring him down,* and his strength left him. Then she cried out, ‘Samson! The Philistines have come to capture you!’ When he woke up, he thought, ‘I will do as before and shake myself free.’ But he didn’t realize the Lord had left him. So the Philistines captured him and gouged out his eyes. They took him to Gaza, where he was bound with bronze chains and forced to grind grain in the prison.”
This story showed the power and effectiveness of the job of an insider! She had the ability to get pertinent information from Samson, which leads to his destruction.
4) Inside jobs and destructive forces are not only limited to humans, but inside forces like cancer of the body is also a ploy of the Devil. Cancer of the body starts often times from within and mutates like the tissues within its surroundings. The agents that would eliminate outside offenders cannot recognize these destructive tissues, because they look and behave like one of their own, but before long, cancer destroys the body from within to without – a destructive inside force within the human body. Cancer is a term used for diseases in which abnormal cells multiply without control and are able to invade other tissues. Cancer cells can spread to other parts of the body through the blood and lymph systems. Cancer is not just one disease but many diseases. There are more than 100 different types of cancer. Most cancers are named for the organ or type of cell in which they start – for example, cancer that begins in the colon is called colon cancer; cancer that begins in basal cell of the skin is called basal cell carcinoma (National Cancer Institute).
They are also performing and doing the job of an insider – destroying the very cells that are close to them.
5) Remember that Jesus said that a prophet has no honor from within his or her own town, his or her own house, or within his or her own family. These inside siblings and relatives, or countrymen know your plans, and therefore can defame or destroy you as easily as possible. No wonder why spouses can tear each other apart when there is a divorce; this is possible because of the insider job to incite and destroy – a powerful force to reckon with.
6) Do you know that it was said that the greater force of a person is their will power that is found within their conscience or ability, and that for changes to be effective, it has to start from within the person? Outside influences like the information you are hearing now can only motivates you to remain or to change, but real change can only be possible if you change the internal force of your conscience. That is why Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within you (if you have it). That is where it is more effective. Satan knows this and has setup a scheme to infiltrate with the destructive forces of inside jobs.
7) God breathe the breath of life into mankind; the body is housing the spirit of God from within the inner soul of your body and Satan knows all about this. This is why he is fighting to take control from within, from your heart. Demons spiritually reside in people, and from there they control you. To destroy God’s house, Satan have to get within the chambers of God and tries to destroy the plan of God for human from within. This is why he said that he would ascend into heaven and exalt himself above the throne of God. Isaiah 14:12-14, “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”
8) Don’t you know that a spy infiltrate by first joining the pack and then work his or her destructive plans from within? Do you not know that a bad though must first enter within a person to makes the person actions bad? Satan has infiltrators in high places: in the White House, in the United Nations, in the churches, within families, etc. He works from within to effectively brings destruction. The ‘wolves in sheep clothing’ is his state-of-the-art plan. A wolf dressed in sheep’s clothing looks like a harmless sheep, but internally it is a raging wolf. The wolf dressed like the sheep just to get close to the flock, and then at the right time when the flocks are weak and vulnerable, Satan agents will rise up and destroy the truth, create destabilization tactics, and dissensions amongst the group.
9) I saw on TV where a suicide bomber, to be effective, disguised himself as a woman, entered a bus crowded with people and fitted in nicely. When everything seems OK, as most people though, the suicide bomber set-off the bomb and effectively destroyed lives. Be aware of the Devil’s tactics, his strategies and plans. His aim is to get close – comfortable close – and then destroy. Our God and Lord’s strategies are opposite to the Devil’s: the Lord commands his people to love their enemies. He said, “If your enemies are hungry, feed them. Pray ‘good things’ for those who ill-treat you. Bless those who curse you. Do good to them that hates you, despitefully oppress, and persecute you.” (Matthew 5:44).
This is the essence of God’s plan for his children, his people amongst a set of diverse people. Be not dismayed, it is your duty to recognize the ways of the Lord and the ways of the Devil, and then choose to whom you will serve. Who will you serve: to work for the Devil as an insider or for God-blessing others?